Bamboo, Sisal, and Palm Fibre Scrub Brush
This multi-purpose bamboo, sisal and palm fibre scrub brush is plastic-free, antimicrobial, can be repurposed and eventually composted.
Use the sisal side of this biodegradable scrub brush for veges and fruit, and the palm fibre side for tougher cleaning jobs. You will want one in every room it is so versatile and eco-friendly.
Made from organic bamboo that's anti-microbial and bristles made from high-quality sisal and palm fibres, it's naturally strong and durable.
Ships from Canada
Weight: 80 gms
- Sisal-based: sisal is a natural fibre that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibres. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- Bamboo handle: a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack.
- Effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in the dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
Check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard rather than into the garbage.
Regular price From $58.96 CADRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $56.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$57.55 CADSale price $56.00 CAD
Regular price $29.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $39.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per